China Glaze For Audrey



I know, I know, you are all thinking "She only JUST got this polish?!?" Better late than never right? I have actually been looking for it for awhile. I looked at Ulta and all kinds of salons, but I finally found it at Sallys! I am such a huge Audrey fan (I have like, 3 posters of her in my room and I have seen gobs of her movies! We are distantly related as well lol!) that I knew that I needed this polish; the perfect Tiffany's blue. Isn't it gorgeous?

It took me awhile to get used to the brush as I am now used to the OPI brush, but I applied it okay right? I will be rocking this color often! (sorry about the slash marks, I didn't let the topcoat dry before I hit the hay!)

I will also be on the lookout for more China Glaze, any color suggestions for me? Emerald Sparkle and Ruby Pumps (they are being repromoted later this year) and the Romantiques collection are on my lemming list....anything to add?