Essie "Matte About You" Topcoat


Can I start by saying that this is my new favorite nail product? I have been sporting matte nails ever since I got this, and I almost didn't get it. I found the last one at Ulta that was shoved into the OPI section lol. I could not believe how chalky-matte it turns my polishes! Matte is such a fun way to wear polish! This is also a very cost-effective topcoat. I could have gone out and spent a small fortune on the OPI mattes, even though I own three of the colors released with that collection, but instead I bought this and can turn all of my polishes matte!

This topcoat applies very smoothly and evenly, and dries within a minute. After a day or two the finish does tend to go more on the satin side, but overall this topcoat is my new favorite! If you want to sport matte nails you need to run to a store that carries it and get it! It runs for about $10.