nail salon is BACK


I'm BACK!!!!


I've wished and prayed for this day to arrive. nail salon is back and the kingdom has survived!


I am so excited NEW COMPUTER, NEW CAMERA, and TONS ( I don't think you heard me ) I said TONS of new ideas!! I want to THANK (Thank you x1000) everyone who was thinking of me when I was away, but I've returned and now I'm hear to stay with the help of the top notch security system I had installed ( clapping ) . Ive been on Internet withdrawal (nothing nice) and was only able to read bits and pieces on my favorite blogs between breaks at work and occasionally at my parents house ( it was ugly). I don't know if i'll be sleeping , I have so much to catch up on. One thing I did realize is that I was tired of the look of my blog so, I updated the page . I hope you guys like it ( lmk). I was surprised to see that I have some new followers and I haven't even been .....WELCOME! I cant wait to check out your pages.


Stay tuned , posting soon ( once I learn how to use all my new stuff).