OPI Significant Other Color




Today is going to be a review of OPI Significant Other Color; which I found in the clearance bin. This is definetely a sheer polish. This picture was taken with 5-6 coats to get it opaque. It is a beautiful duochrome though. It does not photograph properly, it is a purple-pink that has a green flash, not a white one! :( The white shows up more outdoors, and the green shows up indoors. I wish that my camera wasn't so dumb, but I have yet to find a swatch that really captures the green well. I plan on using this more to spice up my pink and purple nail polishes. It applies very smoothly and dries really fast. I do love it and it can subtly spice up a boring mani!

As a treat, here is a swatch of it matted with the Essie topcoat. It really doesn't change the color and it doesn't affect the duochrome, it is just not shiny - perfect!