Mattified OPI! Post #1


Hey everyone! I am so excited about my new Essie Matte Topcoat that I am going to once in awhile post swatches of 4 of my polishes glossy and matte. Today we will start with my lightest OPIs!

Alpine Snow - Wow this looks great matte. This was one of the colors released with the official OPI Matte collection, but I think that this looks the same as that polish. Hooray for money saved!

Tutti Frutti Tonga - I am not as much of a fan of this, although it looks really pretty. I think that I was expecting more.

Kreme de la Kremlin - This looks very sophisticated matte, but I think that I like it more when it is glossy.

Melon of Troy - I love how this one looks matte, it still shows some of the frostiness but the matte texture really tones it down. Overall these look pretty spiffy! The pic below is the glossy polishes.