OPI Brights Power


Hey everyone!!! Today is a swatch and review of OPI Brights Power. It is from the brights collection from 2006 I think, please correct me if I am wrong! It is a beautiful neon orange creme that I got in a set with Green-wich Village and a cute little bag at Ulta.

It applies evenly and wears well; my only issue with the polish is quite sheer, I had to use 3-4 coats for this picture. I am thinking about using for Halloween and summers. It is surprisingly shiny for such a neon color as well!
So sometime last night I hit 50 followers! Yay! I thought that I would maybe get this many after a year or so, but I have only been blogging here since July 9th! It's only been a little over two months! You have no idea how much it means to me to have so many people find my blog to be helpful to them, or just enjoy it! I have to give a special thank you to Brooke (again) for giving me the exposure that got me so many followers! I WILL be doing a giveaway, but it won't be up for a couple more days (it will probably be up Saturday) because I still have to go buy the prize. It won't be the biggest giveaway out there but I think that you ladies will like it!