Mattified OPI! Post #3



Today's post is going to be #3 in my Mattified OPI series, and today are some of the brights and starting into the darks! From left to right is Fuchsia Fling!, Big Apple Red, Sea? I Told You!, and You Don't Know Jacques!.
Fuchsia Fling - I love this one matte and glossy. It is such a basic color, I love it both ways!
Big Apple Red - This one is ok matte, I don't love it though. I think I prefer it glossy, although it doesn't look bad matte.
Sea? I Told You! - It doesn't look that much different matte, but all of that glitter still pops through, which I like. It's.....different!
You Don't Know Jacques! - I love this one matte, and I saved myself monies from getting the specifically matte version of this color! This is great both ways!
The picture below contains the same polsihes glossy for comparison. Have a great day everyone!