7 Choices Tag - Green!


Hey everyone! I was tagged by the lovely Iceomatic to do the 7 Choices tag in GREEN! Despite green being my favorite color, I don't have a lot of green things around my dorm room lol.


1. Plate - This is one of the plates in my dishware set; I bought it at a garage sale. The whole set (2 big plates, 2 little plates, and 2 bowls that all match) for $3!.

2. Humid e/s - One of my favorite eyeshadows (it's located right below the plate)

3. Makeup Rag - That cloth in the back is my makeup rag, I use it to clean my brushes and makeup.

4. OPI Green-wich Villlage - One of my favorite bright polishes, it is a perfect green!

5. Cactus - The strange jar thing is actually a baby cactus that I am raising; it is one of my mom's seedlings. I have two other ones but that was the one in the green jar. I know that the little guy is hard to see!

6. Heels - These are my highest pair of heels! I love these, I go them on mega-clearance for about $30 at Macys!

7. I am dumb and my waterbottle magically didn't make it into the picture. I think that I accidently cut it out when I edited on my camera. Oops. Well, it is a big plastic water bottle, and it is light green! :)

I tag:
- AllYouDesire
- Concrete and Nail Polish
- Nixxy's Nails
- Lambchop Mobile
- Nails by Asami
- Painted Lady Fingers
- The Nail Polish Ninja

The color is.................blue!