Halloween Nails: Pumpkins!



Hello everyone! Today is the start of a segment that I am doing through Friday, Halloween-themed nail art! I have decided that I want to do these types of things during holidays, this Halloween will feature 5 different nail art designs that I sport all week! Today we begin with pumpkins!

This didn't actually turn out as well as I had hoped. Two people thought they were strawberry nails. Does orange get more orange than that?!? I don't have round nails so it was hard to create the illusion of roundness, but I didn't want to use a dark contour color because that would look strange. So in the end I used OPI Brights Power as the orange base, Art Deco Gold Glitter to create a sparkly and slight contouring effect, and OPI Green-wich Village for the leaves on the pumpkins. Does it look like pumpkins or am I just psycho?