OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede



Hola! Today I will be reviewing OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede. I actually liked this more than I thought I would. I decided that I should buy and try one, so after searching swatches of the Suede collection I decided upon this one.

This polish is hard to apply. It dries really fast and it is very thick and gloopy. Plus the brush was all jacked up, so I am going to have to pull it out, clean it and fix it. Although it is a toughy to apply, it is gorgeous isn't it? I love it best with the top coat on it!

I honestly see no reason to not use a base coat; it helps it last longer and doesn't effect the finish. Use a base coat to your heart's content! I love this polish and I will be wearing it often this fall and winter. Do you like it best matte or shiny? I love the shiny!