The Great Qtica Experiment!



Hey everyone! Today I will be reviewing the well-known Qtica Nail Growth Treatment. As you may know, i broke my thumbnail a few weeks ago and I was forced to cut it very very short. I decided to get this treatment and see how well it really works. I took a picture the first day and one two weeks later. Qtica claims that it can help your nail grow up to 1/8 of an inch (~ 4 mm) within two weeks. In the end, my nail grew 3/16 of an inch, which is not too bad! If you look at some of my early posts you will see how slowly my nails grow!

This stuff is on the spendy side, it goes for about $12 USD for the small size (.25 fl oz.)and $20 for the big size (.5 fl oz.). I am only going to use this when I break a nail to save money! It does pretty well as a base coat, but I like my OPI Nail Envy better.

Below are my pictures, the first one is day 1 and the last one is day 14. I apologize for the staind and dry cuticles and leftover nail polish, acetone is drying out my skin and it is hard to clean off the nail when the skin has cracked open; acetone stings!