Nail Art: Ballet Slippers



Hey everyone! Today's nail art was my first foray into polishes with super thin brushes, which are awesome! They are fantastic for nail art! My local grocery store actually carries almost the whole line of Art Deco Nail Polishes, so I will slowly be accumulating them. This look uses OPI Alpine Snow as a base, OPI Tutti Frutti Tonga as the pink, and Art Deco Silver Glitter as the lines of glitter.

This nail reminds me of ballet slippers, the light pink and the sparkly lace-up. I did ballet when I was four for about 4 months, it was my replacement for preschool since there were no good ones in the area and I already knew how to read. My first memory was actually in my ballet class. I got kicked in the nose by some girl and I yelled at her and chewed her out because I am (still) very prone to nosebleeds, although I did not get one! I was also the only one who couldn't do a cartwheel.......I should stop now hahaha!