8 CRAAAAAZY Nights



Day 60

Hey all!! Today's (or rather, TONIGHT'S) nails are for Hanukkah! My roommate, Maris, is Jewish, and she's having her annual Hanukkah bash, so I thought I'd be festive and paint Hanukkah themed nails. My apologies for the smudges and lack of detail, I had to do them QUICK, since there are like a million people at our house right now. I did a menorah on the fingers, with the first two candles lit since it's the second night of Hanukkah, and on my thumbs are a dreidel and Star of David! :)







I used Zoya Indigo as a base, with Zoya Trixie for the silver, and Zoya Pippa swirled with Zoya Ginger for the flames.

Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish readers! :)

Lastly, on an unrelated note, here is a picture of my totally kick ass (if I do say so myself) Final Project in my chocolate class, I got 100/100!! :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Everything you see is 100% edible, though if anyone tries, I doubt they'd survive. :-D (if you catch my drift)