Holiday Nails: Ornament



Hi everyone! Today through Christmas Eve (December 24th) I will be doing a holiday mani everyday! And then on Christmas Day I will be posting the amazing present that I recieved from the Nail Polish Bloggers X-mas Exchange. Today's mani is supposed to be an ornament. It looks like one that my family used to hang on the tree. It was a red satin ball with a gold mesh over it, so this one is nostalgic for me!

I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps, the konad m57 fishnet pattern, and China Glaze Twenty-Four K as the stamping color.

You may notice that my nails are nubbins now. I had several nail breaks within a day, and frankly I was tired of all of my nails being uneven because I didn't want to cut off the ones that were just the way I wanted my nails. But my nails were in such rough shape that I figured it was time. A lot of my swatches and such will be posted with pictures from having my long nails, but for now I am stuck with nubbins until they grow back out.