Christmas Exchange Prezzy!


Hi everyone, and Happy (Merry) Christmas to all of you who celebrate it! Today I wanted to share what I recieved in the mail a couple weeks ago as my gift from the Nail Blogger's Christmas Exchange. I recieved the gift from Selina who writes Pretty Clever, which is a great fashion/makeup/nail polish blog based out of New Zealand. I cannot express in words how grateful I am for this present Selina, I can tell that you put so much thought and effort into the gift and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! Thank you so much!!!!

Now onto what you all want to see, what was in that box? Firstly, the nail polish!



I got 5 Aussie/NZ nail polishes that I would have never had the chance to try much less have! Selina picked out some really awesome colors too! I recieved Australis Emerald Star, Chi Chi Mother-in-Law, Chi Chi Cyber Vixen, Coral Colors Shade 4, and Coral Colors Tyrian Metalix. Aren't these great?!?



Selina gave me this really cool Christmas card with the sweetest note inside! I really love this card because it is so different from any other ones I have recieved; it has a picture of a beach in the summer! I know that it is in the middle of summer for Australia and New Zealand, but it still kind of baffles me that it could be so warm there and so freezing cold here!



Here are the extra Kiwi goodies that I recieved! I got a delicious smelling soap made by Living Nature New Zealand, it smells like manuka honey and calendula petal. The best way that I can describe it is that it smells like spicy honey. Definetly not scents you get in the US! I haven't actually used it yet because I love the smell so much that I don't want to run out of it! I also got a Merino Lanolin Hand Lotion (which works amazingly!!!). And last but not least....



Check out my new buddy!!! It's a Kiwi bird! Isn't he cute? He makes Kiwi sounds too; I can't believe that a bird could sound like that! I can't think of a bird in the North America that sounds anything remotely like a Kiwi. My new little buddy will be making appearances in all of the swatches of these polishes and may pop up from time to time after that! This little guy is quite the conversation starter when I have guests, no one around here knows what a Kiwi bird is, they all think of the fruit when I say kiwi!

I think that this exchange went so well! I have loved seeing what everyone gave and got. I hope that maybe for next time we could make it so that you send your package to someone in a different country for everyone. I sent my package to someone within the US, and it is so hard to shop for someone who has access to the same things as you do. Recieving polishes from another country is so neat, and I want everyone who participates in the exchange to experience that too! Plus it would be super fun to shop for someone who can't get some of the polishes that I have access to, you know?