China Glaze Twenty-Four K



Hi everyone! Today's post is about a polish that I have been using a lot in my konad designs because it looks great! Sadly it doesn't look so nice on its own.

This polish came from the China Glaze Specialty polishes. It really looks like crap against my skintone by itself, but it is a pretty color. It is super sheer (this is 3-4 coats) and as you can see there is still a visible nail line. I am surprised that it is so sheer yet it konads so well. It dries reasonably and is a bit more forgiving of ridges and other nail imperfections then other metallics can be. Have you tried this polish out?

Next, I am going to continue with Jacie's wonderful idea of spreading cheer through the holiday season! For all of my swatches through the rest of 2009, I will dedicate the polish to a blogger who it reminds me of! Today I will dedicate this polish to Trincess, who always leaves such lovely comments and has a heart of gold! Plus this polish is fantastic for Konading, which is her favorite kind of nail design! I hope that the rest of you nail bloggers will join Jacie and I in this! :)