New Year's Nails: Party Hats



Hi everyone! I hope that today is going well for you whether you are hosting a party, attending one, or sitting at home enjoying the evening. I *attempted* to do party hat nail art, but I failed. Sorry. I think that if I had made the background darker, it would have made it easier to see. I think that it is a cute idea, but poorly executed on my part!

I used China Glaze Metallic Muse for the background, Art Deco Silver, Art Deco Blue Glitter, and Art Deco Silver glitter as the hat pom poms. What fun things are you doing for New Year's? I myself am sitting at home enjoying it with my family. I have to stay up until midnight! I find that if I don't watch the glass ball drop in Times Square on TV, then there really isn't a new year; my brain can't process the beginning of a new year without it. Weird huh?