Holiday Nails: Candy Canes



Hello everyone! Happy Christmas Eve to those of you who celebrate Christmas! Today is the last installment of holiday nails this week, and I brought you candy cane themed nails! Are you all enjoying the holidays?

One of my favorite candies during this season are candy canes, I love spending hours eating these sweet candies! I wish that I had gotten the white stripes a little thicker, but overall I think that it looks ok. There were definetly better candy cane manicures out there in the nail blogosphere than this one. I used Essie Forever Young and Art Deco White. Do you like it? I know that it is not nearly as good as other blogger's versions!

What are your favorite holiday foods/sweets? Is there something around the holidays that you crave because you only eat it around this time of the year?