In the Weeds



Tonight is the season premiere of Weeds!! I came across this show after a recommendation from a friend and was instantly hooked. So hooked, in fact, that I watched the entire first 5 seasons in less than a week. :-D It's horrible, but oh so good! :) Favorite character is Andy, with Nancy being a close second, I love her dry remarks. In honor of tonight, I did a Weeds manicure!  Guess what else today is?!  My sister's BIRTHDAY!!  I would love it if everyone wished her a super happy birthday!!! :)


I used L.A. Girl Army Green as a base, with Nubar Forest for the logo and with Bundle Monster plate BM07. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Another fun thing today is that I got to meet Keri B., one of the MAC Sr. Artists! :) She was in Las Vegas teaching an airbrush class, so I met up with her after she was done! She was super nice, and it was fun to meet another twitter friend!! :) I think we need to all do a Nail tweetup... in Vegas? lol :-D

Keri and I:
Photo courtesy of Keri B.
My eyeballs of the day: 


I used MAC Chrome Yellow, MAC Orange pigment, and MAC Basic Red pigment with MAC blacktrack to line. 

and lastly, my 'niece' Mira, and my 'nephew' Yukon, he is barking because he wants the frisbee! :)

Photo courtesy of Stacey Osburn