What a Stitch!



I'm sure that a lot of you have noticed that a good portion of my ideas for nail art come from things going on in my daily life, today is no exception! I do a lot of cross-stitching, which is kind of nerdy, I know, but I've done it since I was a kid, I love doing it. I am currently working on a cool cross-stitch project that I'll show you all when it is completely done. I like it, and it goes against all traditional cross-stitch. :-P For today's nail art, I decided to go old school, and do a simple floral border type cross-stitch pattern.


I used Color Club Coastal Creme as a base, with A Beautiful Life Poison for the red, American Apparel Manila for the yellow, and Nubar Forest for the green. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Also, today is my friend Boz's birthday and tomorrow is my roommate Maris's birthday, so everyone wish these two awesome ladies a Super Awesome Happy Birthday!! :)