Random Swatches Part 2 - Essie & Misa


More random swatches from my collection:

Essie Barbados Blue
light blue frost. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat. This was one of my first Essie bottles that I own. Back then, this was my favorite and now I've grown out of it a bit. But I still have some love in my heart for it. :)

Essie Chinchilly
light/medium gray creme. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat. The formula and application was great. I love this polish!

Misa No Shrinking Violetta
light pink with gold shimmers. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat.

Misa Runway Diva
dusty rose / muted mauve color. The nail polish is darker and dustier in real life. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat. It was taken with the sunlight. I'm going to have to take another picture of this to show you the true color. But amazing formula and application.♥

hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine