SH♥


Rite Aid has their sale again for most of the cosmetics for Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 off! Totally awesome and I decided that I should pick up more Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicures! :) Unfortunately, I'm still on a tight wallet right now so I only got 2. But no worries, I LOVE THEM and I hope you love them too!

Calypso Blue
an blue shimmer but it has an green iridescent shimmer. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat. AMAZING! SERIOUSLY WHY DID I NOT GET YOU EARLIER?! I liked the bottle at the store but once I swatched it, I fell deeper in love, I swear!! Totally beautiful♥

Purple Pulse
a dark purple shimmer. The swatch is 3 coats and no top coat. On the second coat, I noticed that it didn't spread evenly to the tips, or maybe it's my eyesight! x: but I just wanted to be sure that it looks even. Beautiful! I don't have that many real purple, only lighter shades so this is a keeper! :) You could probably get off with 2 coats rather than me, 3 coats.

hope you enjoyed!
<3katherine