Let's Go Disco!



In today's mail, I got some killer new polishes from the Twilight Beauty polish line. I'll be posting more about them on the Daily Nail: Reviews site tomorrow or the next day. They're really great polishes, honestly I was a tad surprised. For today's manicure, I used one of the polishes from the line, Nox Twilight Disco Darling, which is a holographic glitter polish.


and the obligatory blurred sparkle shot:


I used Nox Twilight Disco Darling as a base, with China Glaze DV8 sponged on the tips of the blue nails, and China Glaze TMI for the ring finger. I used Konad Plate m64 to apply American Apparel Hassid, then topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Ok, I'm off to bed, spent 4 hours at the taping of a 3-D commercial for Cirque du Soleil The Beatles LOVE tonight, then about 20 minutes in the Mirage parking ramp going absolutely nowhere because the cars weren't moving, with no air conditioning on in my car because the needle was below empty on the fuel gauge. :) I finally made it home though. :-D (obviously) On the bright side? I met a couple cool new people, and it was fun chatting and laughing with them while we all waited for the stage to be set, then performed, then reset, re-filmed, taken down, set with new stage etc... lol