Pizza! Pizza!



So I was totally craving a pizza tonight, and Little Caesar's Hot N Ready was offered up. While I enjoy Little Caesar's for what it is, a utility pizza (meaning it gets the job done, but isn't huge on awesome), I was craving more of the tasty variety, like Grimaldi's, or something else equally delicious. However, Grimaldi's doesn't make for good nail art (and I'm not sure Little Caesars does either, but you get it anyway) :-D Anyway. Wanna know the crazy thing? I didn't even eat pizza. :) (not so crazy, I'm aware.) To the nails!!



I used MAC Vestral White as a base, with CND Electric Orange for the the orange, and American Apparel Hassid for the black. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Ok, now that that is posted, I need to get back to watching Brad Meltzer's DECODED and freaking out about the apocalypse instead of what I SHOULD be doing...sleeping.