The Goodies


I know I said I'd be taking a break from blogging yesterday, but I can't help myself just for today, an amazing package thanks for Martje from Girly Addictions came in today!!!!!♥ (BTW ILYFOREVERRRRRRR hahaha). A while back, I contacted Martje because she has my lemmings, LE Catrice! So I had to swap with her haha. I received an amazing package today and I'm definitely happy, except for one Catrice who didn't make it in one piece here :( the insides bursted from excitement lolol!


First, here are all the nail babies I received:
  • Catrice - Crispy Crimson (Limited Edition Expect the Unexpected Collection)
  • Catrice - Looking Greyt (Limited Edition Expect the Unexpected Collection)
  • Catrice - Purposely Purple (Limited Edition Expect the Unexpected Collection)
  • Catrice - Spruced Up (Limited Edition Expect the Unexpected Collection)
  • Catrice - Berry Bazaar (Limited Edition Caramé Collection)
  • Catrice - Bronzed Brown (Limited Edition Caramé Collection)
  • Catrice - Oriental Orange (Limited Edition Caramé Collection)
  • Catrice - Absolutely Chinchilly!
  • Catrice - Bloody Mary To Go!
  • Catrice - Blue My Mind *casualty of delivery*
  • Catrice - Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans!
  • Catrice - Let's Mauve On!
  • Catrice - Wrapped Around My Finger
  • Essence Color & Go - Absolutely Stylish
  • Essence Color & Go - Choose Me! 
  • Essence Multi Dimension - Midnight Rocker
  • Essence Multi Dimension - Must-Have
  • Essence Multi Dimension - Purple Cherry
  • GOSH - Fix Base Coat
  • GOSH - Holographic

And here's all the awesome extras♥
  • Avène Gentle Milk Cleanser and Gentle Toner
  • Chanel - Hyrdamax + Active Serum (x2)
  • Dr. Van Der Hoog Cocos Mint Masker Masque
  • Hema Lip Gloss 
  • Jil Sander Style Soft perfume sample
  • Juicy Couture's Couture Couture perfume sample
  • Lancome Teint Miracle
  • LipSmacker travel mini Vanille Vanilla
  • TONS of Mentos Fruits♥ & other chocolates & candies
  • Montagne Jeunesse Skin Polisher
  • Pickwick Dutch Tea Blend
  • Vichy Laboratories Reconditioning Care for Dry Feet


And I was in a frankening mode yesterday and here's a sneak peak of the goods:

P.S. My labels were unorganized so I'm re-labeling all my posts, which will take a while, just putting it out there.

hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did! & happy polishing :)
<3katherine