Some New Wet n' Wild swatches....


My hubby asked me to stop at our local Walgreens for some random stuff for the house, and I of course agreed! I had heard about these new Wet n' Wild polishes, and was really hoping they had them, since no where else did. Annnnddd.....THEY DID! Now there are like 7, 8, 9, total, I don't remember, but these are the only ones I grabbed.

Party of Five Glitters (ahhhhh I used to love that show) - yet another big multi glitter similar to Lippmanns Happy Birthday or the Milani Gems. I have the other 2 as well, and I have to say, I prefer this out of all 3! I layered it over black here.



SaGreena the Teenage Witch (these names kill me, lol, literally)



Teal of Fortune, yep cause this polish world needed another Charla dupe, what is this like number 4? I'm not sure why I bought this, lol, I think I own all the dupes *hangs head*



Oh, I MUST say, that just like all the other Charla dupes, this stained terribly!!! And I only had it on for like 15 minutes!!!! LOLOLOL, I just love this pic
Okay moving on, Hannah Pinktana, yep you read right, these names are sooo cheesy! This is actually a holo, but since I was inside, it was very hard to capture. It is fairly sheer, so I layered it over black, and love it!