NOTD: Lubu Mani






Hi everybody! I decided that it was time for me to *attempt* to do a Lubu mani. A traditional Lubu mani has a creme black on the nail and a creme red under the nail, but that isn't visually interesting enough for me. So instead of the black, I used China Glaze Lubu Heels for some sparkle. I also used OPI Big Apple Red as the creme red. I thought that this would be super cute; but it wasn't. My nails are not long enough to do this mani well! It was really hard to get the brush under the nail, and it was really messy for me. It chipped almost instantly too! Sad. Oh well, I am sure that I will try it again if my nails ever get long enough! :)

Oh, and I want to apologize for not posting any pictures of the snow, by the time I got back to my room to get my camera it had all melted away and it was sunny again. :/ I will try to keep my camera on me this week!