Haute Mess Tag!



Hi everyone! I was tagged by Stephanie at Lovely Disarray for the Haute Mess Tag, thank you so much Stephanie! The rules are simple, state 7 interesting things about yourself and tag 7 people to do it!

1) I officially can no longer smell nail polish or acetone. The first thing people say when they come to my dorm room is "Wow, did you spill a bottle of nail polish remover?" I don't smell anything lol!

2) I have a plastic cap on my front tooth after an incident involving my little brother shoving me into a tile wall years ago.

3) I have my naval pierced, and I really want to get an industrial bar too. And gauge my first lobe piercings. If I didn't plan to work a conservative white collar job when I get out of college, I would have spiderbites and a nose ring as well. I <3 body mod!

4) My second ear lobe piercing (one year old) is currently infected (don't read on if you are sqeamish, just go to number 5!) My ear started to hurt a couple of days ago, and that happens sometimes if I don't change out my earrings enough (I have an allergy to a metal in cheaper earrings that is not nickel). So I changed out the rings, and that ear started hurting again this morning. So I took out the second piercing to find it a little scabbed up, again not terribly unusual. Then it started gushing blood and was super hard and painful to put back in. I used hydrogen peroxide to help prevent infection, put my piercing quality jewelry in, and have been doing salt soaks to help it heal. :(

5) I have a wall art structure of a seritonin molecule in my room to motivate me to be happy. I am such a nerd lol.

6) I hate stress yet I thrive on it.

7) I tried to be born butt first, because I'm cool like that :P

Now, onto the lovely ladies I am tagging!
Kellie from Also Known As
Nicole from Magic Maid
PaintedLadyFingers
Trincess from Emerald Sparkled
RijaH from Polishign the Nails!
Jean from War Paint
Yardsticks4Lunatics