Awesome Fun Good Times With KellieGonzo!


Hello everyone! On Saturday I met up with KellieGonzo from Also Known As and Mickelle (who will be starting her own blog soon) and we went polish shopping! It was so much fun! No one I know outside of blogging are into nail polish, so it was really nice to hang out with someone who is as obsessed as I am! We went to a lot of stores; Ulta (where we met up), Nordstrom Rack, Claire's, Icing, Trade Secret, some other store that looked exactly like Trade Secret, Dillards, and Forever 21. First we'll do the goodies and then the fun pictures. Hold on, this is going to be a long post!

Firstly, Kellie got me a prezzy, which was SO sweet of her! I feel really bad because I didn't bring her a present, but she is totally getting a big one next time. Thanks again so much Kellie!!!



What's in the bag with the cute poodle on it?



Nu Skin Stuff! I cannot wait to try this stuff out! I got an Epoch Baobab Body Butter, Nu Skin Liquid Body Bar, Nu Skin Liquid Body Lufra, Nu Skin Tru Face Revealing Gel, a Travel Bottle for hand lotion, and a very cute zebra bag to put it all in! Thank you so much Kellie!



Next is my nail polish haul from Ulta, I picked up Parlez-Vous OPI?, Dulce de Leche, and I got Ginger Bells on clearance!


Now as some of you may know, I am an Escada Summer Fragrance junkie. I looked for the new one, Marine Groove, at Ulta but they didn't have it yet :( Luckily two doors down at Nordstrom Rack they had Ocean Lounge for cheap, I only buy Escada perfume there lol. It smells SO good!!! Not that I needed more Escada perfume....



*Shifty Eyes* Anyways, lastly I bought two cocktail rings, the top one is from Forever 21 and the bottom one is from Icing.



Kellie and I also had a swap (hooray for no shipping costs!) and here is what I recieved:


I got Tip Toe in Gold Rush, Zoya Luna, Zoya Lily, CHI Hot Ring Illusion Around Saturn, and Sally Hansen HD in Three D. Aren't they purty? Now for the fun pictures!


Mickelle looking at earrings at Icing!


Yes, that is a hand muff on a chain. Isn't it hot? (sorry about the scary bangs, my hair did not want to behave! I look really strange in this picture lol!)



As Mickelle said; I would totally switch teams for that.


Kellie and I at Icing!


Kellie and I outside before I head home!


Me, Kellie, and Mickelle at the end of the day!

It was such a blast! I hope that we can do it again soon! :) Be sure to check out Kellie's post!!!! Her haul was bomb!