Nail Art: Metallic French



Hey everyone! Today I decided that I really wanted to play with metallics, so I did a metallic french mani. It looks ok, I didn't like it enough to keep it on for more than half an hour last night (thus the crappy indoor pic). I exaggerated the tips a little bit; I think that it makes my nails look a lot longer!

I used China Glaze Twenty-Four K, Sinful Colors Bronze (LOVE this polish!) and Art Deco Silver. Have any of you ever done a finish-themed mani before?

And might I say Holy Cow Pies to the snow that is currently dumping buckets here! I heard on the news that it was freezing rain outside that could turn into snow. I looked outside of my window at 6:40 am to see rain, so I grabbed my rain jacket and put it on. I looked back up out of the window and it was snowing heavily, that is how fast the snow came. Although we are very used to snow here in Northern Utah, it has been a rather dry winter. Not anymore. Mother Nature is makeing up for it now. As much as I hate snow, it was so pretty! The snow is so fluffy that it all clumps togther as it comes down, creating huge snowflakes/clumps, it is really cool! I can't take pics because it is still very dark outside, but I am going to try to take some this afternoon and post them if you all would like that!