Mannequin Hands: OPI Dulce De Leche



Hello everyone! As you may know I LOVE to follow nail trends. I am not afraid to wear a neon in the winter or anything, but trends are fun to try and participate in. So, I HAD to try out the mannequin hands trend (it was a good excuse to grab a good nude polish anyway). Now, my skin is weirdly colored. My skin flows from warm tones to cool tones, you can actually trace some of my veins changing from blue to green. Plus, the tips of my fingers are a lot darker than my fingers. My fingers are more along the Alpine Snow route lol, but the tips are much darker and pinker, so I decided to try and go with that tone. Kellie from Also Known As helped me pick out this color at Ulta.

It is a little dark and a little pink, but I don't care cause I still like it! It goes on opaque in three coats, although you could get away with two. It is a lovely color and I know that this polish will be really useful for when I have to go to conferences and make presentations and such. Have any of you tried the mannequin hands trend? Do you like it or do you think it's too boring and funny looking?