NOTD: Minty Silver Tips



Hi everyone! Lately I have been noticing the trend of makeing french tips a bit skinnier, so I thought that I would try it out too! I like how this mani is noticable, but it isn't uber flashy and still very wintery with out being Christmassy. I like it! I used Essie Mint Candy Apple and China Glaze Devotion for the tips.

I feel like the thin tips aren't thin enough, and make my nails seem shorter than they actually are. Next time I will do super skinny tips and see if it helps to make my nails look longer. Sorry about the mess and the really crappy looking cuticles; I haven't been taking care of my hands like I should be. The air has been super dry and I have been forgetting to apply hand cream and my Solar balm. I also apologize about the rambling, have a great day!