Australis Emerald Star



Hi everyone! I am bringing you another polish from Australia and New Zealand! Now Jacie reviewed this polish as well awhile back, and I have a slightly different opinion concerning the polish.

I will agree that the first coat is crappy. It is streaky and it balds, but I don't think that it looks like a dirty teal at all. I think it looks like a gorgeous light teal, and I would totally wear that color if it wasn't so streaky looking. I also agree that it is a totally different polish by the second coat! Much darker and much prettier. Now, I don't think that this polish is green. I think that this polish is teal with a brash green duochrome. I can look super green in some lights, but I think that the base color is strictly teal. It applies well after the first coat and dries really well. I love this color so much, it is one of my new favorites! And now for a Kiwi!