Haul Goodies! Woot Woot!




These are the goodies that I have been collecting over the month of January! From left to right they are: Art Deco Red, ELF Pearl, ELF Royal Purple, ELF Dark Navy, Sinful Colors I Miss You, OPI Absolutely Alice, OPI Glove You So Much!, Essie Cute as a Button, Essie Forget Me Nots, and Essie Castaway. I got the Essies for a steal, all three together were $4! And Glove You So Much! was on clearance as well, so this haul didn't cost me too much. Then after I took that picture and scheduled this post I went to Sallys and Walgreens...


I found 3 bottles of China Glaze Matte Magic on clearance for .99 cents each, and I got a China Glaze Flying Dragon, Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud and a Seche Vite Topcoat. Flying Dragon was free with the Seche Vite, awesome! I have been wanting to try Seche Vite for awhile, but I refuse to use it until I use up my other two topcoats! I will be strong! I have it hiding in a shoebox so that I am not tempted. I also got a Sally's Card, my Sally's finally got some more! They had been out of cards for awhile and got shipped some a few weeks ago. I am going to save SO much money!