I Hear It's Hot Down Under



Day 102

:-D So for years (since my first trip to vegas before I moved here in 2005, to be exact), I've had a love affair with the best thing to come out of Australia besides Heath Ledger, Australian male revue... the Thunder From Down Under! Don't get me wrong, I'm not usually big on the typical male stripper type, but something about the trifecta of ass, abs, and accent gets me every time. :-P Honestly, I think it's the accent most of all. Aussie accents never fail to make me swoon. These guys are always a fun show to watch, with backflips, stripping, dancing, and lots of grins, they definitely know how to make a gal feel special when you talk to 'em too. Today's nails are dedicated to those hunks from down under, even those that keep their clothes on for a living, though they aren't NEARLY as fun. ;) So next time you're in Vegas, send me an email, and we'll ALL go see some bare Aussie skin, it's definitely worth the cost of admission!! :-D

The nails:



I used Ultra Pro in Blue Blaze as a base, with American Apparel Cotton for the stars, etc, and China Glaze Salsa for the red. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

A pic of me, Matty (left), and Dave (right). :-P Pardon my goofy hair, I have a bad habit of tucking it behind my big ol' ears.



Some pictures from the PG-13 show at the expo: