Essie Castaway


Hello everyone! Today I bring you an Essie swatch, Castaway. I *think* that this one is still available on their website. If it isn't it's no matter, it is not a unique color. It is a simple, classic, light Barbie pink. It is a very "sweet" color, it kind of looks like candy to me. This was definetly a sheer pink, this took 4 coats and you can still see a visible nail line if you look closely. It was also a little on the thicker side, but that could have been because it is probably an older bottle as I got it on super clearance. You can see a little lumpiness at the tip of my pointer finger. Overall I like it, it is a beautiful color!

By the way, I plan on doing a giveaway after I hit 300 followers! I think that you all will love the prize, but you won't find out until I hit the big 3-0-0!