OPI Absolutely Alice



Holy crap if you do not have this polish and love glitters run (not walk) to your local OPI retailer and go get it right now! (After leaving a comment here of course ;) ) Do you see the glittery awesomeness? I am really thinking that I am not even going to go get China Glaze Dorothy Who?; why when this polish looks so freaking awesome?

It is a beautiful glitter polish with gold and blue glitters. The first coat sucks; three coats provide great coverage though. This is the kind of polish that you wear out to the club when you want to be bold and fun! It is a PITA to get off, but it is totally worth it! I might even get a backup of this polish (I have NEVER bought a backup of a polish before); that is how much I love it! I will be wearing this when I go see the movie in March for sure!