Givin' You the Boots



The rodeo is in town!! (here in Vegas, anyway) In honor of the men (and women) wearin' cowboy hats, Wranglers, and leather cowboy boots, I did the design that you can find on the top/toe of a cowboy boot! I really need to get a new nail art brush, mine is making it really hard to get decent lines... ARGH!

My apologies for the broken thumbnail, it tore off today, and I didn't get a chance to shorten the rest of them! :(


I used OPI Ginger Bells as a base, with a layer of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Classy Frost over it. After that dried, I took a cototn pad with acetone and wiped off small parts to give the nail a look like scuffed, worn leather. For the stitching, I used American Apparel Raccoon. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?! ;)