Creative Nail Design: Solar Oil


In trying to break a nasty addicting habit I have of biting off my cuticles I decided that moisturizing would help keep me from doing that and making my nails look like crap. I stole this from my mother, I will warn you that this stuff is very spendy, but it works like a dream. It moisturizes and strengthens the nails, and it is not greasy and leaves no residue. It soaks into the skin really well and smells really good.

The one pictured is super small; I don't even know if they still come in that size. My mom bought this years ago, told me not to use it because it was so expensive, and then she never used it. They do make bigger onesnow , and there is now a balm version as well, which may work better for you depending on the types of products that you like and work best for you. This is a good investment if you are like me and have very dry cuticles and skin around your nails.