Sally Hansen "Hard as Nails" Strengthening Topcoat


This is a review for a topcoat that I have been using for awhile now called Sally Hansen Hard As Nail Strengthening Topcoat. It comes in a 13.3 ml bottle and I picked it up on sale for about $5. I really like this topcoat; it leaves my nails ridiculously shiny. I don't think that it really strengthens that much, but it does pretty weel for a topcoat. The one problem that I have with this is that it makes my nail polish peel. Like in big nasty chunks. It also doesn't resist chipping as well as I would like, but I love how shiny it makes my nails! The brush is really great too, it is a lot like the OPI Pro-Wide brush; it is a flat stacked brush. All in all a decent cheap topcoat, although I don't think that I will repurchase it. I may have found better, but you will have to wait a few days for that review! ;)