Nail Haul!


Yesterday I went shopping and got a few nail things. If I am going to start taking good care of my nails, I am going to need the right equipment, right? I bought OPI Nail Envy Original, a Sephora Glass Nail File, a cheap buffer board from the grocery store, and a Loew-Cornell 10/0 7670 angled brush in case I want to try nail art; I was by Micheal's anyways.

Yesterday was the first time that I have gone into my local Sephora, shocking I know! We only recently got one and I was giving it time to stock up on stuff. I don't like that Sephora. The people working there were ok, but I didn't get the nail buffer that I wanted and I was mad. It's one thing to not have it in stock (in either size mind you), but when you have 10 used testers out for it is upsetting. So in my revenge I went to the grocery store and bought a 79 cent one, and I must say that it works pretty well so far! I will do reviews on each individual product after I have used them for awhile.