nail salon...Sweet Hand Treats!





The Princess has been polishing for days on end, now its time to treat her ten friends...








I have been polishing my nails everyday for a month and fingers and nails need a little TLC. The girls (my fingers) and I went into the kitchen to mix up a few of my favorites.


Part 1.
Sweet Sugar Hand Scrub
Ingredients :
4 spoons of sugar
3 spoons of olive oil ( or baby oil)
Combine sugar and oil and mix into a paste. Run hands under warm (not hot) water . Using the scrub that you have just make rub all over your hands for 2-4 minutes. Rinse and pat dry with towel. Make sure all sugar been washed off.
Part 2.
Sweet Treat and Hand Spa
Ingredients:
1/4 cup lotion
4 spoons olive oil
In a finger bowl , Pour about 1/4 cup of your favorite lotion into a bowl. Add 4 spoons of olive oil. Microwave for 10 seconds ONLY (CAUTION: lotion will get hot in the microwave very quickly). Test lotion to make sure its not to hot. Place hands in finger bowl and soak for 2-5 minutes. Rub lotion into hand. Your hands and nails will feel great!

Do you have a favorite hand spa ? Let me know if you try one or both of these hand treatments. I would love to hear what you have to say about them.