nail salon had a COW!..Nail Art


nail salon went to the mall, where she almost had a COW.
She saw so many chipped toenails. All she could say was WOW!


( cow pedicure)

Today is MALL MONDAY, sometimes on Mondays when I get off work I go to the mall and act as if its Saturday or Sunday( i know its crazy) .Today happened to be really hot so, lot of girls had there toes out. I am always looking at feet and nails to see if I can see something new or get some inspiration. I saw so many "jacked up toes" . Now, you don't have to have a pedicure with fancy polish but, please dont where sandals or flip flip if your polish is chipped and you nails are jagged. Please put lotion on your skankles ( short for stinky,ugly heels and ankles) . I have decided to dedicate the next few entries to Pedicures and how to give your feet nail salon touch ( Not this entry ...starting with the next entry...I am still having a cow on this one ;).


(cow pedicure )








( french tip cow manicure)






(french tip cow manicure)