OPI Nail Envy Original


I researched this and I combed through reviews on Makeupalley. I finally bit the bullet and shelled out $18 for a 15 ml bottle of strangely colored gunk at my local JCPenney Salon. It was so worth it! I am still baffled at how strong my nails are, they barely bend! And that is really saying something considering the sad state of my peeling brittle nails that couldn't grow out more than a few millimeters.

It is called OPI Nail Envy Original, and it is my new favorite product. The little fold up pamphlet in the box claims that this stuff can be used as a base coat and as a top coat, it makes for a good base coat. My nail polish chips a lot slower, although I still get tip wear. This stuff is pretty shiny too, not as shiny as the Sally Hansen topcoat in my previous post, but pretty close.

This stuff kinda smells though. Like nail polish that really needs to be thrown out. It does come with the awesome Pro-Wide brush though, which is very nice. All in all a fantastic product, I am surprised that I don't hear more about it. I have to use so little of the stuff that it will last me at least a year. I love this stuff! :)