Mermaid Attempt


Hey everyone! :) I hope you all are doing well~ Today I'm going to show you a swatch, that you've probably seen before but it's new to my collection, so I hope you enjoy. I also attempted to do a nail art, which is part of my resolution, to be more creative and experimental with nail art, so I hope you'll like it. The nail art wasn't anything planned, it just came to me as I did the swatch. I actually like it although it doesn't exactly reach what I was thinking of.

Today's SOTD is OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow Suede. It's a beautiful medium forest green shimmer. It's beautiful and opaque in 2 coats. The swatch shows both without and with top coat. I think it's absolutely beautiful and I don't know why I haven't gotten HTATS sooner :P! Formula and application was smooth and easy as well.






The NAOTD is Mermaid Scales :P I used 2 coats of OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow Suede, drew scales with KISS Nail Art in Pearl Black then filled in the spaces with China Glaze Fairy Dust to add a more 'mystical' look to the scales :P In my opinion, I think I did a pretty good job. Hope you think so too!




Anyways, hope you enjoyed & happy polishing!
<3katherine